Explain a Website: Insert Other -> Web Browser
One of our newest features is "Insert Other -> Web Browser." Here is some helpful information about the new feature which we will continue to improve.
- You can insert a live web browser onto any slide.
- You can insert multiple browsers on a slide.
- An active browser will have a blue border.
- Any inactive browser can be moved, resized, and rotated.
- Double tap a browser to activate it.
- Annotations that overlap with the browser will be cropped to fit in the browser.
- Swipe with three fingers to send a screenshot of the current browser view to a new slide.
- Recording function is limited: page loads and page scrolling will usually be included in the recording.
- Pressed objects in the recording will have a red indicator in the playback.